USA China Friendship Inc. is the Super PAC registered with the Federal Election Commission as an independent expenditure-only committee that makes independent expenditures that support candidates, policies and initiatives that seeks to foster, strengthened and improve the relationship between China and the United States. USACFI is committed to supporting like-minded programs, policies and candidates across America who also:
- Believes that a prosperous relationship between United States of America and China benefits the two countries and the world-at-large.
- Believes in a cooperative and strong friendship between the United States of America and China;
- Believes that it is important to respect differences while working toward a common ground;
- Believes in enabling deeper mutual understanding and expanding opportunities for cooperation between the peoples of the United States of America and China.
- Believes in improving communications and enhancing understanding between the peoples of the United States of America and China.
- Believes in entrepreneurship and opportunity as the best way to spur economic growth;
- Believes the family is the foundation for a healthy society and strong economy;
- Believes in creating affordable energy;
- Strengthening American Businesses;
- Delivering good government.
Some of our bilateral concerns:
- Potential outsourcing of jobs
- Trade balances
- Currency evaluation
- Environmental protection
- Human rights
Some of our concerns here at home:
- Register to vote
- Small Business
- Health care
- Affordable Energy
- Strengthening American businesses
- Delivering good government